Thursday, May 1, 2008

So, when people build houses and buildings, they don't go into debt. They build as they have money. the building you see is one under construction. it has been "under construction" for some time. Interesting huh?
The town/village of Kapchorwa. It's a nice place. really. No traffic lights but plenty of traffic none the less. Roads are less complicated when there is only one paved one!
So, this is me being a goof with the camera. 
hmm. Sometimes you have to have a little fun in life
This is IKE, my mint plant. He is a new addition to my life. It's a nice pasttime and very enjoyable to keep him cleaned up and watered. Like a little garden. Plus, i get to take mint tea instead of just regular tea. Yummy.

This is me, smiling, I took this picture to show you that i'm smiling my way through life over here! in the back, my mosquito net. I don't use it because it's too cold here for mosquitos!

1 comment:

Wild Alaska said...

Thanks for the pictures, Luke. It is good to see your smiling face! Isn't it truly amazing what people can do with so little. We love you and are proud of what you are doing.

Mom