Monday, March 31, 2008

sick o' so

So, i've been uber sick for the past week. But i'm finally starting to feel a little bit better. I don't have typhoid and i don't have malaria, because the doctor checked, but i still feel really sick and i will spare you the details!

other than that, things are going well, i've been doing a lot of teaching, i taught yesterday despite being sick and i spent most of a week teaching in a rural village on the border of kenya.

I did some leadership training and taught through the calling of moses in ex. 3-4. man, there are some great things there.

 I have started to feel some major culture shock and I could really use all the encouragement i can get! so, comment, email, all that stuff.  if you text message, i don't think it's expensive to text me, 011 256 752 488 089. so, i'd love to hear from you, news from home, what the weather's like, and all that stuff.

The weather here is turning into the stormy rainy season, very muddy, kinda cold (in africa! weird) but green and beautiful at the same time.

Praise God for all he is doing here.

2 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

This is no good my friend. Get some rest and take care of yourself. I'm praying for you my friend.

812.Popweed said...

Luke,
Please take care of yourself and get feeling better. We are praying for your fast recovery.
Keep us posted on your progress!
Love ............Mom and Dad